DESIGNING FORUTILITY SINCE 2010
Happy to help brands, agencies and startups.
From 2010 until 2015 I enjoyed working at some great companies around London revamping entire digital ecosystems for some global brands (including Citigroup, Castrol and Goodyear to name a few). In Singapore, I have had a chance to design for Airbnb, Heineken, Unilever and Shiseido.
Additionally, I'm comfortable with:
- pen, paper and post-it notes
- research, information architecture, experience flows, wireframe development and prototyping
- documenting style guides and UI patterns
- leading workshops and presentations
- working both collaboratively and independently
- working directly with clients
- working remotely
- managing other designers
- Agile and SCRUM methodology
- Adobe CC (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop)
- Sketch, Keynote and prototyping tools (InVision, Marvel)
- HTML and CSS